[racket-dev] new logo

From: Michael W (mwilber at uccs.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 15 13:24:47 EST 2012

I'm no graphics designer but I've been playing with Eli's logo a
bit. I went gradient-happy; sorry.

Here it is with a silvery sheen:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/219506/racket-logo/whitesilver-subtle.png

Less subtle, darker silver:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/219506/racket-logo/silver.png

I've been experimenting with a few colors on it:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/219506/racket-logo/silverblue.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/219506/racket-logo/silverred.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/219506/racket-logo/silverred-altshine.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/219506/racket-logo/bluesilver.png

Here are two attempts at the "circular" logo, but I'm out of time
to play for today.

Classic PLT:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/219506/racket-logo/circle1.png

Flipped color (not too sure about this one):
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/219506/racket-logo/circle-bluewhite.png

Here's the SVG if you want to play around in inkscape:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/219506/racket-logo/eli-racketlogo.svg
Just open the layer dialog with Ctrl+Shift+L and hide/show
various layers to mess with it.

--
Onward to Alaska!
    _mike