[racket-dev] new logo

From: Michael W (mwilber at uccs.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 12 00:39:07 EST 2012

I also wonder if we couldn't combine both the R and the lambda in
interesting ways.

The left part and the stem of a capital R sort of looks like a
lambda, if you squint right. Could we exploit this property
somehow?
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/6555/scriptr.jpg

Going from the other direction, adding a curve on a lambda letter
yields something that looks like a convincing letter R, like
this perhaps:
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/9954/anotherlambdarpng.jpg

Or something with the parenthesis "echo" motif on the main site:
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5233/lambdarechopng.jpg

We might be able to make trivial changes to the existing logo to
bring this property out:
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/8018/lambdarpng.jpg

All just wild speculation of course.

--