From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Feb 8 11:39:12 EST 2012

30 minutes ago, robby at racket-lang.org wrote:
> 55b3d99 Robby Findler <robby at racket-lang.org> 2012-02-08 09:31
> :
> | closes PR 12547 --- there are still a few uses left, but they do
> | not seem to be coming from Redex proper:
> |
> |  - /Users/robby/git/plt/collects/racket/private/map.rkt still
> |    appears in a bunch of places (there is a separate PR for that I
> |    believe), and

Yeah, that's definitely not a redex thing, since it appears in many
places.  (It was the most popular path in my count.)

> |  - /Users/robby/git/plt/collects/redex/../private/reduction-semantics.rkt
> |    appears in tl-test.rkt, but I do not see how it is coming in
> |    via Redex code, so hopefully one of the other PRs that Eli
> |    submitted is the real cause. If not, I'll revisit later

Just grepping for that string finds one source file -- "rg-test.rkt"
in the same directory, but it's a plain require so maybe something
else is going wrong.  In any case, I don't care much about these paths
in compiled test files -- when there are complaints about them I tell
distributors that they should really just dump out all "tests"
directories, which brings it in-line with our distributions.