[racket-dev] "bookmarks" in drracket?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 4 09:55:14 EST 2012

I think that a horizontal line buttons, each labelled with
file/line/col could be a good way to display the "stack" of the
bookmark history. (I still favor just a set of these, as I don't think
that I navigate code in back/forward button kind of a way, but this
horizontal bar seems useful regardless.)

If you did something like that, I imagine that you'd have one bar per
DrRacket frame, so you'd have multiple files possible, if there were
multiple tabs open.

Robby