[racket-dev] collections with no one responsible

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 3 18:32:46 EST 2012

Currently, the following collections have no one listed as
responsible, along with who i think should be assigned to them:

- tests (eli, mflatt)  -- just the top level directory, not the subdirectories
- mzlib (mflatt)
- info-domain (mflatt) -- NB: contains no source files

Any objections to this?  If not, I'll do this soon.

As well as:
- gui-builder
  No one has made significant changes (other than collection-wide
cleanups) to guibuilder in more than 6 years, except Asumu.  Asumu, do
you want to take this on?

- eopl
  Various people have changed this collection in the past few years
(robby, eli, mflatt).  Who should I assign bugs to?

--
sam th
samth at ccs.neu.edu

Posted on the dev mailing list.