[racket-dev] long double for racket

From: Neil Toronto (neil.toronto at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 23 22:07:53 EST 2012

I'm working on those now. There are some well-known
double-rounding-error cases I can use, and I've found more test cases by
randomized testing using bigfloats.

I wanted to avoid exact floating-point tests, but it seems there's no
way around it now. I hope DrDr's FPU is IEEE-compliant. We'll find out.

Neil ⊥