No subject

From: ()
Date: Mon Dec 3 19:58:15 EST 2012

greg at mbp in ~/src/plt/racket on master
$ git merge upstream/master
Merge made by the 'recursive' strategy.
warning: CRLF will be replaced by LF in src/worksp/README.
The file will have its original line endings in your working directory.
warning: CRLF will be replaced by LF in src/worksp/gracket/gracket.rc.
The file will have its original line endings in your working directory.
warning: CRLF will be replaced by LF in src/worksp/racket/racket.rc.
The file will have its original line endings in your working directory.
 collects/compiler/private/xform.rkt                |   54 +-
 collects/math/private/bigfloat/gmp.rkt             |    7 +-
 collects/math/private/bigfloat/mpfr.rkt            |   34 +-
 ... etc. ...

At the moment, git tells me I have local uncommitted changes:

greg at mbp in ~/src/plt/racket on master*
$ git status
# On branch master
# Your branch is ahead of 'origin/master' by 22 commits.
#
# Changes not staged for commit:
#   (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
#   (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working directory)
#
#	modified:   src/worksp/README
#	modified:   src/worksp/gracket/gracket.rc
#	modified:   src/worksp/racket/racket.rc
#
no changes added to commit (use "git add" and/or "git commit -a")

1. What is the correct thing for me to do?  Add/commit these to my
local master, or something else?

2. I double-checked with `git config -l`, and I do _not_ have
core.autocrlf enabled. Is that correct or instead should I enable it?

Thank you.

Posted on the dev mailing list.