[racket-dev] Seg Fault in GC with Pre-Release Racket

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 22 10:42:40 EDT 2012

No, the errors are printed in a terminal window. Since I have visual studio
loaded on that machine, I get a VS pop up asking if I want to enter the
debugger. I can see the stack in the debugger, but there are no symbols,
etc so I'm not sure a stack trace there would be helpful. If I don't enter
the debugger, the entire application immediately closes. I did create a
core dump, but it's over half a gigabyte.

If you can tell me what would be helpful from the VS debugger, I can try
that. I was planned on trying in on a different machine today.

Doug