[racket-dev] missing negation in guide for places?

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Thu Sep 29 23:25:45 EDT 2011

It sure looks to me like this sentence from the docs is missing a really important "not":

The consequence of this second feature is that place should appear immediately in a module or in a function that is called in a module’s top level; otherwise, invoking the module will invoke the same module in a new place, and so on, triggering a cascade of place creations that will soon exhaust memory.

I'm guessing this should read:

The consequence of this second feature is that place should *NOT* appear immediately in a module or in a function that is called in a module’s top level; otherwise, invoking the module will invoke the same module in a new place, and so on, triggering a cascade of place creations that will soon exhaust memory.

Is this correct? I'll change it if so, and apologies if this has already been fixed.

John