[racket-dev] New runtime charting for DrDr

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 7 20:46:29 EDT 2011

Thanks.

Is it possible to make it remember the setting? Specifically, when go
from this page:

http://drdr.racket-lang.org/23400/collects/tests/drracket/memory-log.rkt

to this one:

http://drdr.racket-lang.org/23400/

to see what the commit was, and then I go back, I lose the settings.

Also, can you make clicking on the little boxes in teh legend do the
same thing as clicking the words?

Robby

PS: I see that some of the improvements that you did to speed up
DrRacket's startup. So thanks!