[racket-dev] New runtime charting for DrDr

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 7 14:52:25 EDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 9:24 AM, Sam Tobin-Hochstadt <samth at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
> Now, when you click on a point, the tooltip stays in place (until you
> click again).  This makes it easy to click on the link now in the
> tooltip, which goes to the file at the selected push #.

Ah, thanks. I missed that there was a link in the tooltip. But why not
make clicking on the point actually just go to that revision?

Also, a less important one, but since you're taking feature requests
:), would it be possible to have a mode where you can see the separate
lines individually, so that wildly different values that are in two
different timing tests don't pollute the scale?

That is, it would be nice if I could click something and see only one
of the lines of cpu times by itself (I wouldn't want this to be the
default tho).

Robby

Posted on the dev mailing list.