[racket-dev] planet bug reporting interface

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 6 10:30:05 EDT 2011

I'm not sure what happened here, but it could have been that I
accidentally deleted them because of all of the spam tickets that we
get (ie I messed up and thought they were spam or I typed the wrong
numbers). I'm very sorry if that was the case. I do try to be careful
(and nearly all of the spam goes to a specific package (not yours) so
it is usually a big red flag when I'm deleting a ticket that didn't go
to that package).

Anyways, if that did happen, I'm very sorry. Please do re-file them.

Robby