[racket-dev] while resizing drawing into a canvas is off

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 20 12:15:35 EDT 2011

Generally, the <menukey>-c, <menukey>-v, keybindings (and friends)
come about via the menus, not via a keymap% object. And those menus
come in via a frame. I'm not sure how you're using your library, but
you might want to consider some of the mixins in the framework whose
names start with "frame:".

Robby