[racket-dev] wrong line marked as source of error?

From: Marijn (hkBst at gentoo.org)
Date: Tue Oct 18 07:36:38 EDT 2011

Hi list,

while running some code I'm working on, I noticed that the error message
reported and the expression highlighted as the source of the error don't
seem to match. The error produced is correct, but the line recognized as
the source is quite suboptimal. I've tried to cut down on the number of
lines in the file by removing uninvolved code, but haven't tried to
rewrite beyond that. I've attached the code and a screenshot of my
drracket exhibiting the problem. Racket used is this morning's git version.

Marijn