[racket-dev] Windowing API

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 15 10:07:49 EDT 2011

I think you'll have to handle `on-size' at the `racket/gui' level:

 (define panel
   (new (class panel%
          (define/override (on-size w h)
            (tellv web-view setFrame:
                   #:type _NSRect (make-NSRect (make-NSPoint 0 0)
                                               (make-NSSize w h))))
          (super-new))
        [parent frame]))

 ;; instead of `frame-view':
 (define panel-view (send panel get-client-handle))
 (tellv panel-view addSubview: web-view)