[racket-dev] Access key for search box in Help Desk

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Wed Oct 12 21:40:01 EDT 2011

An access key wouldn't hurt, though I don't recall ever hearing of
someone using them in practice.  Just be careful of your hands if you're
pressing three-simultaneous-key combinations a lot

BTW, I blogged an alternative a couple years ago, pasted below.  Instead
of "plt", now, I use "r" for Racket documentation.  Usually I do Ctrl-T
to get a new tab, so I don't have to make a decision on whether to
replace the contents of the current tab, and which also leaves the text
cursor in the AwesomeBar, ready to type my "r" search.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/