[racket-dev] racket/stream

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 17 15:53:51 EDT 2011

That's the heart of the question, its distillation to a one-liner.

The real question how a list can __be__ a stream and how a LR stream can __be__ a stream. At a minimum, I would have expected a list can be converted into a stream and a lazy stream can be converted into a stream. (And the last sentence shows why this terminology is questionable.)

Sorry I don't have time to spell it all out -- Matthias