[racket-dev] Strange problem with `check-docs' and `#:use-sources'

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 26 10:17:48 EDT 2011

>> I'll try to make a small example collection.

Ok, I've narrowed the bug down.  It's something with the use of
`defform*'.  Attached is a patch that creates a `ts' collection.  If
you apply it, and then do the following:

% raco setup ts
% cd collects/ts
% racket test-docs-complete.rkt
ts/scheme has undocumented exports:
  (x1)

You see the problem.  The relevant use of `defform*' is:

@defform*[#:id x1 [(qqq x1)]]

Basically any change to this removes the bug, for example, moving the
`qqq' *after* `x1' causes the bug to go away.

What should I run that's lower-level than `check-docs' to see if the
problem is there?
--
sam th
samth at ccs.neu.edu