[racket-dev] Strange problem with `check-docs' and `#:use-sources'

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 24 20:15:48 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 9:51 PM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:

> So I think the fix is to do the renaming for with-handlers before it
> gets exported from typed-scheme/base-env/prims (or introduce another
> module and put that one in the #:use-sources and use it as the one
> where the re-providing is happening).

Ok, I did this, and it worked nicely.  Thanks!

Unfortunately, the issue with `->' seems to be different.  In
particular, `->' in `typed/scheme' and in `typed/racket' are both
defined in "typed-scheme/base-env/base-types-extra.rkt", under the
name `->', and it isn't renamed in between.  Other identifiers, such
as `U', are defined in the same place, and treated identically, but
the docs for `U' work just fine.
--
sam th
samth at ccs.neu.edu