[racket-dev] Fwd: a language example: brainfudge. Documentation done!

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 12 20:08:34 EDT 2011

I've finished up my first draft of the "how to build brainf*ck" tutorial:

    http://hashcollision.org/tmp/brainfudge/manual.html

It covers building that language from scratch, using PLaneT to do the
development, and finally how to deploy it back onto PLaneT.  It tries
to assume fairly minimal knowledge; I tried to imagine my target
audience as someone fairly professional, although not a Racketeer.

Source code for the tutorial is in my github repository:

    https://github.com/dyoo/brainfudge/blob/master/manual.scrbl

I have to admit that I basically crashed through this in a day, so
some of the prose may need some rewrite.
I'd love to hear any comments and suggestions.

Posted on the dev mailing list.