[racket-dev] guidelines on error messages -- please send feedback

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 3 15:13:53 EDT 2011

"Use ‘argument’ for actual arguments and ‘variable’ for formal
arguments and in the body of the definition."

I prefer argument and parameter name, because until ASL, they don't
vary. But it seems you prefer just variable, because you don't want
two terms for the things made by 'define' and the things made by
'lambda'? This is very bikesheddy, but I dislike your choice.

Jay