[racket-dev] New error messages for *SL

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 6 19:11:44 EDT 2011

A click away can be one too many.  Students have enough difficulty
finding documentation as it is.  The reference for ISL cond should
include all the necessary details of ISL cond.  How about we have a
note saying that ISL cond is the same as ASL cond, then write it all
out anyway.  And presumably we don't need to do it by duplicating
code, we can define it one place in Scribble and just use that text
twice.

--Carl