[racket-dev] server availability

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 22 14:17:53 EST 2011

Yes, I believe the problem was found right away and nothing was
compromised. Also, the downloads are on a different machine than is
the one with the problems, so those really do seem safe.

We should have some official to say about in the not too distant
future. For the meantime, please accept our apologies.

Robby