[racket-dev] server availability

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 21 07:22:59 EST 2011

Thanks for the comments, Neil. Do you have any specific
recommendations on how to avoid these problems?

(Eli can comment more, but the current downtime is because the machine
that runs planet (and a bunch of other services) was hacked and its
operating system is being re-installed now. We're not sure when it
will be back.)

Robby