[racket-dev] changing #lang plai to depend on racket rather than scheme?

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Wed Jan 19 14:49:01 EST 2011

I went looking for the immutable hash table functions in plai today, and I discovered that since plai is based on #lang scheme rather than #lang racket, you need to use old names in a bunch of places.

Just for the heck of it, I went ahead and changed scheme -> racket in two places in plai/main.rkt, and... things seem to work fine.  However, I don't see a test suite that I could run to check this.

1) Is there a test suite somewhere? The obvious one would be running all of the code in the PLAI textbook.
2) Is there some reason why this change would be a bad idea or cause problems?

John