[racket-dev] input methods under Unix/X

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 17 21:03:47 EST 2011

2011/1/17 Matthew Flatt <mflatt at cs.utah.edu>:
> I've finally enabled input-method support in `racket/gui' under X.
> (Input methods have long been supported for Windows and Mac OS X.)

Maybe it doesn't count as input method support, but I've recently
switched to the Japanese localization of OS X with the Koeteri system
and when I do not explicitly choose the Latin input method nothing
appears in DrRacket when I type.

(For example, normally (basically all other OS X apps) in hiragana
mode when I type "ichi" it appears as "いち" for a moment, but when I
press down I can change it to "一". But in DrRacket, nothing appears at
all the whole time.)

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay