[racket-dev] Fwd: Re: [racket] Couldn't find a step matching that criterion

From: David Van Horn (dvanhorn at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 9 20:57:43 EST 2011

Why are the "< Step" and "Step >" buttons enabled when there are no
steps to take in a given direction?  The "Couldn't find a step matching
that criterion" message seems awfully confusing for a beginner.  If the
buttons are going to be enabled, something along the lines of "There are
no further steps to take" and "There are no previous steps to take"
would be better, IMO.

David