From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Tue Jan 4 05:50:00 EST 2011

On Thursday, Robby Findler wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 8:13 AM,  <mflatt at racket-lang.org> wrote:
> > e6fd028 Matthew Flatt <mflatt at racket-lang.org> 2010-12-30 07:08
> > :
> > | avoid compiling "picturing-programs/tests"
> > |  because there are references to "installed-teachpacks"
> > :
> >  M collects/picturing-programs/info.rkt |    1 +
>
> These references should probably be eliminated in the long run.
>
> Also, I wondered about the .css file that I saw go by in Stephen's
> earlier commit.

They are weird -- there are no references to them anywhere in the code
that I see.  Stephen -- can they be removed?

Another possible mistake is the .gitignore file, which lists "tests"
-- but that sub directory is checked in.  Assuming that it's supposed
to be there, it shouldn't be ignored.  (If you have tests that create
some junk files, then the proper solution is to make the tests remove
the files when the tests are done.)