[racket-dev] replacement for #:namespace arg in dispatch/servlet

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Sun Jan 2 16:32:07 EST 2011

I'm trying to use the 'handin-server' code, which depends on a now-defunct #:namespace argument to dispatch/servlet. Your change eliminating this argument  (commit c7995e247e8300) was in response to Shriram's PR about port number assignments, but that doesn't help me to figure out why that argument would have disappeared.  I'm guessing that it's going to be something simple like using parameterize on current-namespace instead of specifying it as an optional argument, but since the handin server code isn't mine, I wouldn't be confident that my change was a sane one.

So: is there a simple mechanism that replaces this optional argument?

John Clements