[racket-dev] Packaging

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 19 19:04:26 EST 2011

I think that the versioning problem is an important and hard one, and
the obvious first place to turn this infrastructure work into a
research result. Racket gives you a significant opportunity that
others would not have (for a certain class of solutions, at least).
Even better, we have significant experience with one end of the
spectrum and, of course, there are lots of other attempts out there
that we should also be able to extract experience from if we dig into
linux distros and their communities, etc.

Robby