[racket-dev] Latex files

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 19 09:50:32 EST 2011

Does it seem okay to provide a script that downloads the .cls file
from the jfp website and tuck it into the (already installed)
distribution (presumably in a user-specific place)?

If so, then we can at least set up a drdr test that does that and
checks to see if scribble produces exactly the same .pdf file for some
well known scribble input file, so we get notified problems when they
move the url or make a new version of the file or something.

Robby