[racket-dev] mac builds with 64-bit kernel

From: Matthew Blakley (zarcher at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 8 14:32:39 EST 2011

Yes, I'm specifically trying to pick up the 10.4 SDK. I've started noticing
differences though between builds I'm generating with just ../src/configure
and the pre.racket-lang.org builds. As a first step in trying to isolate
them, I'm trying to generate a build that doesn't exhibit the problems to
rule out anything specific to my system.