[racket-dev] Mailman pages on lists.racket-lang.org

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Dec 28 21:12:16 EST 2011

I've now covered all of the mailman template files, and hacked one
more bit in it where there was no way to configure some pages.  All of
the pages on lists.racket-lang.org should now have the usual racket
look -- please tell me if you run into anything that is broken.  Also
tell me if you have requests to change some of these files (though not
all changes are possible, since I don't want to hack mailman more...).