[racket-dev] Racket home page proposal

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 21 10:00:02 EST 2011

I agree that we need to go beyond 'Racket is a programming language'
as cute as it may be.

I am surprised Eli objected to your proposed sentence, because it is
a good, solid one-sentence description.

Then again, I suspect all of us know that Racket is a chameleon and
we are therefore disinclined to agree when someone says 'it is red'.
Because tomorrow it might be green.

-- Matthias