[racket-dev] Release Announcement for v5.1.2

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Mon Aug 1 14:50:54 EDT 2011

15 minutes ago, Robby Findler wrote:
> Ah. That does help. And seems Borderline for the release notes.

Actually, I thought that this was always part of the optimizer.  In
any case, I think that it's borderline because REPL optimizations are
probably not something that people would be aware of and `with-type'
sounds too specific to be broadly applicable.

(And BTW, there *is* limited space for release notes -- otherwise
these discussions would never happen.)