[racket-dev] lots of new tests pushed

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 25 20:00:18 EDT 2011

I've just looked over the results from the first complete drdr run and
there were a few files that probably shouldn't have been checked, so
I've pushed something that removes them. (I only made it to the 's's
so I'll continue looking at the output more later.)

If you want help fixing your docs, please ask. If you want to just not
be bothered with this, please just tell me which collection is
bothering you, and I'll remove the check.

Thanks,
Robby

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 1:32 PM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
> I just pushed tests for all non-racket and non-scheme collections that
> makes sure that all of the top-level libraries have their exports
> fully documented. I left out info.rkt and tried to drop obviously bad
> things from this list, but if you spot problems when drdr complains at
> you, please just go edit the file to remove libraries that shouldn't
> be there.
>
> Robby

Posted on the dev mailing list.