[racket-dev] Memory consumption of Racket

From: Nevo (sakur.deagod at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 23 02:27:49 EDT 2011

hi Robby
  Just back from out of town, sorry for the late reply.
  No. This doesn't help at all, still got low-memory killing on my ipad.
Actually, my own test is all based on "#lang racket/base". I'll try Kevin's
patch to see any difference. I've also tried to throttle the
max_pages_in_heap to allow around 25MB pages to use, it will soon throw "out
of memory" exception and abort after a couple of GC cycles.

Nevo