[racket-dev] gitp

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Tue Sep 7 08:39:55 EDT 2010

On Jul  8, Eli Barzilay wrote:
> [...something that nobody read...]

That was a script that I wrote that can be used to "fix" file
timestamps after git operations -- which is a frequent complaint
(around here, at least).  I have revised this script now, so instead
of blindly remembering the time stamp for the last-seen hash, it
remembers it for all hashes, which means that it can also be used to
switch between branches, and files with the same contents will have
consistent time stamps.

The new version is attached, see comments in the file.

Again -- if anyone has any comments, I'll be happy to hear them,
including positive feedback.  (Since I want to eventually raise this
point on the git list.)