[racket-dev] Release for v5.0.2 has begun

From: Ryan Culpepper (ryanc at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 16 20:53:13 EDT 2010

The release process for v5.0.2 has begun: the `release' branch was
created for any work that is left and is now bumped to v5.0.1.900.  You
can go on using the `master' branch as usual, it is now bumped to
v5.0.2.1 (to avoid having two different trees with the same version).

If you have any bug-fixes and changes that need to go in the release
then make sure to specify that in the commit message or mail me the
commit SHA1s.  You can `git checkout release' to try it out directly if
needed -- but do not try to push commits on it (the server will forbid
it).

Note that nightly builds will go on as usual (as v5.0.2.1), and
pre-release builds will be available shortly at

  http://pre.racket-lang.org/release/

Please tell me if you think that this should be announced on the
users list for wider testing.
--
Ryan Culpepper