[racket-dev] teaching languages error message

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 14 11:06:57 EDT 2010

No problem. That's what drdr is for! :)

But I'll go ahead and add you to the relevant test suites reporting.

You might want to try them out, just so you get a sense (they're
really testing the integration of the teaching langauges into
drracket, so the precise wording is incidnental; they're trying to
make sure they get a beginner error and not a full language error).

% cd plt/collects/tests/drracket
% gracket language-test.rkt
# don't touch the keyboard or mouse, and watch the show ...
# (according to drdr it will take at lest 9 minutes)

Robby