[racket-dev] =?

From: Everett Morse (webj2 at unoc.net)
Date: Wed Oct 6 14:21:18 EDT 2010

Would this mean "equal?", "eq?", "=", or what?  I suppose it would make
sense to be "=?" since the others have a question mark, but I'd almost
prefer it to be "equal?" just to save me some typing. (In fact, maybe
I'll bind it to that myself ...).  I imagine that this kind of confusion
is, or is related to, the reason.

-Everett