[racket-dev] flonum vs. inexact-real

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 3 10:49:33 EDT 2010

Would it make sense for typed scheme to hook up with check syntax to
show the type of subexpressions (say when mousing over parens or
something)? I'm not sure if that's too late in general, but it seems
like we're getting the point where we want to give programmers
interactive feedback, at least about numbers.

Robby