From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 25 12:36:09 EST 2010

At Thu, 25 Nov 2010 12:09:18 -0500, jay at racket-lang.org wrote:
> :
> | Fixing use and documentation of draw-bitmap-section-smooth
> :
>   M collects/handin-client/client-gui.rkt           |    4 ++--
>   M collects/scribblings/draw/bitmap-dc-class.scrbl |    2 --

Thanks, but please don't change the documentation for `racket/gui'
without first checking the old implementation. In this case, as will be
typical, it looks like the documentation's contract was correct and the
new implementation should be fixed to match the old one.

I'll change it back and fix the implementation and docs.

Posted on the dev mailing list.