[racket-dev] OT: stump misunderstands Scheme?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 16 17:13:20 EST 2010

That expression at the end is somehow turning a procedure back into
its quoted form. I have no idea if a Scheme that did that would be R5
or not, but Racket definitely does not allow that (and neither did any
other programming language that I've ever worked on).

Overall, I'd say, you should contact Aaron directly, instead of asking here.

Robby