From: Jon Rafkind (rafkind at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 16 17:02:40 EST 2010

On 11/16/2010 03:00 PM, Robby Findler wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 3:41 PM, Jon Rafkind <rafkind at cs.utah.edu> wrote:
>> On 11/16/2010 02:39 PM, Robby Findler wrote:
>>> I added (but have not pushed, apprently) queue-map. Mind if we keep
>>> that one instead?
>>>
>> Instead of what.. queue->list? I guess you can implement queue->list in
>> terms of queue-map as (queue-map values queue), but I'd rather not write
>> that in user code.
> Yes. I assume that you didn't do a map right after queue->list in
> whatever you were doing?
>
> I added it for debugging purposes, so I was doing (queue-map
> eq-hash-code q) and printing that out.

I was using the list in a for loop. Probably I should have added a new
sequence type, `in-queue', but its non-trivial to get those sorts of
macros working properly.

(for ([item (queue->list x)]) ...)

{as a side note, I tend to use for/list instead of map these days :p}

Posted on the dev mailing list.