[racket-dev] facebook campaign for "Bootstrap"

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 15 22:09:19 EST 2010

Emmanuel Schanzer started a facebook campaign for Bootstrap, our educational outreach project for middle schools. The goal is to get 1000-people to like it by national education week.

If you don't mind, "like it" on Facebook and spread the word. Here's the link:

> [http://www.facebook.com/pages/1000-people-for-kids-programming-videogames-with-algebra/174472965903551]

-- Matthias

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Emmanuel Schanzer <schanzer at bootstrapworld.org>
> Date: November 14, 2010 10:02:12 AM EST
> To: Matthias Felleisen <matthias at ccs.neu.edu>
> Subject: Facebook Campaign for Bootstrap
>
> Matthias,
>
> The week of December 5th is National CS Education Week, and we would like to use this to build popular support for Bootstrap. To stand out from the crowd, we'd like to demonstrate broad public support through a Facebook campaign
> [http://www.facebook.com/pages/1000-people-for-kids-programming-videogames-with-algebra/174472965903551].

Posted on the dev mailing list.