[plt-dev] Re: Problems after all

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Mon May 31 00:21:12 EDT 2010

On May 30, Robby Findler wrote:
> I think Eli's message was meant to indicate that the planet server is
> known to be down and that he didn't move it across the river in the
> first place.

[Yes -- planet is on a different machine, which is physically big
enough that I couldn't just move it around as I did the other.  (Plus,
the noise is close to having a small jet engine under the table, and
my wife wouldn't have appreciated that beast in her office...)]

Anyway, planet is up now, so everything should be back to normal.

The only thing that is left to do is to move the other machine back,
but this depends on resolving additional leftover problems that I'm
looking into now.  In the worst case, it will just stay there for a
while more.