[plt-dev] Can Scribble index entries jump to a given procedure?

From: Vincent St-Amour (stamourv at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue May 25 12:36:35 EDT 2010

I'm trying to add index entries to the port documentation, and I'd
like to have the links on the search page jump to the documentation of
a given procedure.

"index" makes it possible to jump inside a paragraph, and
"section-index" makes it possible to jump at the top of a section, but
I didn't find anything to jump to the beginning of a procedure
definition. Is there a procedure that would do that?

On a similar note, is there a way to ask setup-plt to rebuild the
index without doing a full setup? "setup-plt -l" works to generate
only a given part of the documentation, but does not update the

Thanks,

Vincent

Posted on the dev mailing list.