[plt-dev] PLT interacts badly with crazy new Windows "AppData\Remote" idea

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 4 14:57:34 EDT 2010

Would it be good to have an FAQ for issues like this that come up? [I looked
and didn't find an existing PLT Scheme FAQ. But, there may be one I didn't
find inside of another document, for example.] It's a problem that would
typically be seen when someone is upgrading from one version of PLT Scheme
to another (specifically on Vista). The natural tendency is to blame the new
version - particularly since reloading the old version often works.

Of course having an FAQ for just one issue seems a bit silly. But, I'm sure
there are other questions that pop up from time to time.

Doug