[racket-dev] comment boxes

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 29 17:00:26 EDT 2010

Yes, #2 would be ideal.  But until then, apparently, I was not clear.

There are no instructions *in the bug submission form*: "if you wish
to attach a file, please send it using your mail program in response
to the acknowledgement mail you receive".

Receiving the instructions AFTER you have submitted the bug (and gone
through the pain of copying-and-pasting) seems a bit...late.

(I am confident that it will take you less time to fix the submission
form that we will end up spending on this thread.)

Shriram